wordpress hide admin menu items+ how to hide source code from public view wordpress+ wordpress hide menu items for specific users+ wordpress hide menu item for specific users+ hide wp-admin url plugin
[Free Download] WordPress Post Hide – Crack PHP Script Nulled Items
Download Free WordPress Post Hide Nulled [Latest Version]
WordPress Hide Post Control the visibility of post type items like pages, posts and custom post type. Hidden in specific part. But other part still visible.
WordPress Hide Post Control the visibility of a post in different views:
- The Front Page (Homepage, depending on your theme, this may not be relevant)
- The Category Page (listing the posts belonging to a category)
- The Tag Page (listing the posts tagged with a given tag)
- The Authors Page (listing the posts belonging to an author)
- The Archive Pages (listing the posts belonging to time period: month, week, day, etc..)
- The Search Results
- Recent Post( listing the post recent post widgets)
- Meta rel Link(Hidden the Single post pervious and next post link)
WordPress Hide Post Control the visibility of a page in different views:
- Hide a page on the front page (homepage) only.
- Hide a page everywhere in the blog (hiding the page in the search results is optional).
Here are Main features of WordPress Hide Post:
- Post hidden form front page
- Post hidden form category page
- Post hidden form tag page
- Post hidden form Author page
- Post hidden form Archive page
- Post hidden form search result
- Post hidden form recent posts
- Page hidden form front page
- Page hidden everywhere
1.1.5 – 26 May, 2022
- Add: Single Page Redirect Option
1.1.4 – 13 Nov, 2021
-Fix: Minor bugs in the backend -Add: License Verification for codecanyon -Add: Support Pages in the plugin - Add: Support For PHP 8
1.1.3 – 21 May, 2021
- Fix: Search page issue fixed - Fix: bulk edit fixed. - Fix: Quick edit fixed. - Updated: jQuery deprecated replace updated function. - Support: Support to WordPress version up to 5.7
1.1.0 – 25 Sep, 2019
- Fix getting error while saving post - Put a check if woo commerce is not installed
1.0 – 17 July, 2019
- initial release
Demo =[Free Download] WordPress Post Hide – Crack PHP Script Nulled Items
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We are not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy WordPress Post Hide from the Original Developer (XfinitySoftDotCom) website. Thank you.
Download = WordPress Post Hide
Note: If you are having trouble with WordPress Post Hide Nulled , try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. Disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.
Can you hide a post in WordPress?
You will notice a new ‘Hide Posts’ section in the right column of the editor. Clicking on it will reveal plugin options. You can hide the post on the front page and blog page, category or tag pages, authors page, and site search results. Simply select the options you like and then save your post.
How do I hide contents in WordPress posts?
In the toolbar, you need to click on the ‘Collapse/Expand’ button. This will bring up a popup where you configure the shortcode parameters visually. From here you can choose the link or button, color, icons, and the text to display for show and hide buttons.
Can you archive posts on WordPress?
You can archive a single post or page by editing it. When you click on the ‘Status’ drop down menu, you will see the new ‘Archived’ post status. Simply select the ‘Archive’ status, and then click the ‘Update’ button at the top of the screen.
How do I hide specific category posts in WordPress?
How to Hide Category in WordPress?
Go to Plugins > Add New.
Search for ‘Ultimate Category Excluder’, Install and Activate it.
Go to Settings > Category Excluder.
Checkmark the categories you want to hide.
Click on Update.
If You Have Queries Contact Us