elementor templates+ tacticool theme+ dullet theme+ calibr shopify theme+ honor wordpress theme+ kingler theme
Free Download Gunomic – Shooting Range & Gun Club Elementor Template Kit Nulled Items
Download Free Gunomic – Shooting Range & Gun Club Elementor Template Kit Nulled [Latest Version]
Gunomic is a modern and clean Elementor Template Kit that is perfect for those who want to create a professional-looking WordPress-based website for a Shooting Range, Gun Club, Shooting School, Hunting Club, Gun Classes, and firearm training website. This template has a professional design with a 100% responsive layout, is retina-ready, and is very easy to customize because using Elementor so you don’t need a single line of coding!
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 14+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Us
- Single Blog
- MetForm Quote
- MetForm Contact
- 404 Page
- Global Theme Style
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
See the Detailed Guide
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
Demo = Free Download Gunomic – Shooting Range & Gun Club Elementor Template Kit Nulled Items
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We are not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Gunomic – Shooting Range & Gun Club Elementor Template Kit from the Original Developer (jegtheme) website. Thank you.
Download = Gunomic – Shooting Range & Gun Club Elementor Template Kit
Note: If you are having trouble with Gunomic – Shooting Range & Gun Club Elementor Template Kit Nulled , try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. Disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.
Is Elementor kit free?
The Elementor template kits are code-free, fully flexible websites from the world’s best WordPress designers.
How do I get more Elementor templates?
Once you’ve installed and activated the theme and plugin, go to Appearance → Starter Templates. Then, select the Elementor page builder tab on the next screen. Now, you can browse the available Elementor website templates.
Where do I find Elementor templates?
Where can I find the Pre-designed Templates? Where can I find my saved Templates? All the templates that you saved can be found under Templates in your WordPress Admin Dashboard. These templates are also available, along with the pre-designed templates, in the Library that is accessible from the Elementor panel.
Where do I get Elementor blocks?
When you click on ‘Add template’, you will see the Blocks tab. Here you can browse and filter through the different available blocks, choosing the one that you need.
If You Have Queries Contact Us