dina wordpress theme+ benoit wordpress theme+ grand restaurant wordpress theme free download+ restaurant food wordpress theme+ restaurant menu themes+ poco — fast food restaurant wordpress theme free+ vincent restaurant wordpress theme
Download PatioTime – Restaurant Free WordPress Theme Nulled Items Latest 2023
Download Free PatioTime – Restaurant WordPress Theme Nulled [Latest Version]
Welcome to Patio Time. This is a modern and elegant WordPress theme designed for small restaurants, cafes, bars and any other food related business websites. We use modern web development technology, keep up with the latest design trends, to create restaurant websites that conform to contemporary good tastes, so that you can introduce all aspects of your restaurant business, attract and connect to more diners, and create a successful online business.
Theme Feature List
- Trendy Design
- Easy to use drag and drop page builder – Elementor
- 9 Pre-made demos
- One Click Demo Import
- Large collection of pre-made templates and design elements
- Cross-browser Compatibility: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Edge
- Responsive design. Beautiful on any devices
- Customization with instant preview
- Change Colors & Typography
- Light and Dark Color Scheme
- 900+ Google Fonts
- Support adding Adobe Fonts (Typekit)
- Support uploading custom font files
- Flexible Online Reservation Options
- Sell anything with WooCommerce plugin
- Slider Gallery, Grid-base Gallery and Mosaic Gallery
- Instagram Feed
- Site Header and Footer Builder
- 5 Blog List Layouts
- Supported Post Formats: Standard, Gallery, Video
- Sticky Site Header
- Widget Area Ready
- Smooth and delightful CSS3 animations
- Built with HTML5 & CSS3. SCSS files included
- SEO friendly. Compatible with Yoast SEO.
- RTL languages support.
- Translation ready. .pot file included.
- Child theme included.
- Compatible Plugins:
- WooCommerce – create your own online shop and start selling anything
- Elementor – one of the most user-friendly WordPress page builder plugin
- Contact Form 7 – create contact forms, reservation forms, etc.
- MailChimp for WordPress – get more email subscribers
- Yoast SEO – boost your website SEO and improve the rankings
- WPML & Polylang – turn your website into a multilingual website
- W3 Total Cache – optimize website performance
- Detailed online and offline documentation
- Professional technique support
- Lifetime updates with no additional cost
If you are not sure whether the theme has a specific feature you need, please check our Online Documentation, browse demos, read item description on this page. If you cannot find an answer, please leave a comment.
Need Our Support?
Please feel free to contact us if you encounter any issue related to the theme. Please open a support ticket at Loft.Ocean Help Center. To speed along the support request, please follow this guide.
Images used in the demo sites are not included in the download package. You can find them on unsplash.com. When importing a demo, images will be replaced with image placeholders.
WordPress.org & WordPress.com
For any theme on ThemeForest, you need a self-hosted WordPress website (WordPress.org) to upload and install the theme. If you use wordpress.com, Business Plan is the only plan that WordPress.com allows you to upload a WordPress theme or plugin.
Please Note: After updating, please clear you website cache if you use any cache or performance optimization plugin, and also clear the browser’s cache, or try to access the website with another browser that has not cached the website.
Version 1.1.0 – August 1, 2022
* Added: New Demo - Steakhouse * Added: Options to change colors for Slider Arrows & Slider Dots * Added: PT Button element - Option to change text color for Underline style buttons * Added: PT Food Menu element - Added a new style option to hide lines * Added: PT List element - Unordered List - Added option to change vertical alignment of icons * Added: OpenTable Form element - Added option to change submit button colors * Added: Contact Form 7 element - Added option to change submit button colors * Added: PT Products element - Added options to change product list style to food menu layout and style * Added: WooCommerce's Filter By Price widget - Added option to change the Filter button style: Default / Solid / Outline * Added: WooCommerce Product Catalog - Added option to change product list style to food menu layout and style * Added: WooCommerce Product Catalog - Added option to show product's short description * Improved: Updated meta tag to include viewport-fit=cover for browser to extend the viewport under the notch and home bar in iPhone landscape mode * Improved: For One Page Site and Sidemenu - Close Sidemenu automatically when clicking on any menu item * Fixed: Custom Widget - PatioTime Instagram - Column settings did not work * Fixed: WooCommerce Product Catalog - 1 Column Layout did not work * Fixed: Other minor CSS issues * Updated: Required plugin PatioTime Core updated to v1.1.0
Version 1.0.5 – May 29, 2022
* Added: New Demo - Sushi/Japanese Restaurant * Added: Sidebar Layout Options for Shop pages * Improved: Compatibility with WPML * Improved: Compatibility with Polylang * Fixed: Minor CSS Issues * Updated: Required plugin PatioTime Core updated to v1.0.5
Version 1.0.4 – May 16, 2022
* Added: New Demo - Seafood Restaurant * Added: Support adding Adobe Fonts (Typekit) * Added: Support uploading custom fonts * Added: Food Menu element - Options to adjust colors and typography of Multi-Price Labels * Added: Button elements - Popup Box - More options to change popup's styles * Added: Option to change the post title section size for all single posts * Improved: Close Sidemenu automatically when popup box opens * Updated: Required plugin PatioTime Core updated to v1.0.4
Version 1.0.3 – April 30, 2022
* Fixed: Minor CSS Issues * Updated: Import Demo Data * Updated: Required plugin PatioTime Core updated to v1.0.3
Version 1.0.2 – April 22, 2022
* Added: Food Menu element - options to change colors of each label * Added: Navigation Menu element - option to adjust the side paddings of menu items * Added: Menu Toggle Button element - options to change the width and height of lines in the icon * Added: Instagram element - options to change the title's width, height, colors and typography * Fixed: RTL minor style issues * Updated: Import Data for Bar Demo * Updated: Required plugin PatioTime Core updated to v1.0.2
Version 1.0.1 – April 18, 2022
* Improved: Instagram related functions * Fixed: Minor bugs of custom widgets
Version 1.0.0 – April 18, 2022
* Initial Public Release.
Also Chack This: Construction Business Elementor Download Free Template Kit Nulled Items Latest 2023
Demo = Download PatioTime – Restaurant Free WordPress Theme Nulled Items Latest 2023
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We are not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy PatioTime – Restaurant WordPress Theme from the Original Developer (LoftOcean) website. Thank you.
Download = PatioTime – Restaurant WordPress Theme
Note: If you are having trouble with PatioTime – Restaurant WordPress Theme Nulled , try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. Disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.
Is WordPress good for restaurant?
WordPress is the most flexible and easy to use platform to build your restaurant website. It gives you access to dozens of payment platforms as well as thousands of templates and plugins. Take a look at our article on why you should use WordPress for more details.
How do I create a restaurant website on WordPress?
Plan your website.
Choose your web hosting plan.
Select and register your domain.
Select a design theme for your restaurant website.
Customize your WordPress theme.
Write your restaurant website copy.
Figure out what plugins you need.
What is an example of a restaurant theme?
Some restaurants have strategic themes based on specific time periods. For example, Double T Diner, a Maryland-based 1950s-style restaurant chain, serves customers traditional diner foods, such as homemade comfort foods, burgers, fries, milkshakes and pies.
How do I host a restaurant website?
How Do I Build a Website for My Restaurant?
Step 1: Choose a host.
Step 2: Sign up for a hosting plan.
Step 3: Create a design for your website using the host’s integrated site builder or a content management system like WordPress.
Step 4: Add your restaurant’s content and information.
Step 5: Publish your website.
If You Have Queries Contact Us